What You Need to Know Before Proceeding
- Possible “red flags” that a client is looking for more than a massage.
- How to screen a potential client.
- Strategies to end a massage professionally, or not schedule at all.
- Safety precautions for your office.
- Real life scenarios and discussion. What would you do when faced with these situations?
To receive your continuing education units, you are required to take a short quiz at the end of the course.
Once you have completed the course, please fill out the feedback form. You have lifetime access, so please check back as new information is added to the course frequently.
Course Learning Objectives
- Identify the warning signs and “red flags” of a sexual solicitor.
- Prevent potentially dangerous situations with clients by implementing policies, a screening process, and a clear intake.
- Understand how to get out of scheduling inappropriate clients or end a massage session early.
- Analyze real-life scenarios with sexual solicitors massage therapists may encounter.